Warning Minasan: This is an erotic fanfic. This particular one is a Decepticon oriented story. It centers around Soundwave and the reunion between him and his long lost girlfriend, so Tanya, this is for you!

Disclaimer: (Prompter holds up cue card and Nigma reads..) The transformers are owned by Marvel, Hasbro, Takara, and anyone else who can afford to own them. That doesn't include me. I just write about em'. Synth, however, is my character. So gimmie a break and don't sue me. Please?!!

Synth

by E. Nigma
rating: **+p

"Decepticons, our defeat today was a minor setback. We will soon destroy the accursed autobots and rule Cybertron forever!" The gathered decepticons cheered as their leader spoke. All save one. Soundwave was in his quarters tinkering with a communication device that wasn't working quite right. It was something to keep his mind off her. She had disappeared right before he joined this crew when they went in pursuit of the autobots. He joined Megatron's crew to forget the pain of losing her. Thinking he could lose himself in his work he took on the job as Megatron's communications officer. In his current state of depression he was grateful for the lack of emotion in his voice. It allowed him to hide the pain he was feeling. He thought again of her and sighed, or at least a Soundwave version of a sigh. She was the only one that understood him. She could read his emotions even when they were invisible to everyone else. She was his lover, his friend, his Synth. They complimented each other. Where he showed little to no emotion she was a powerhouse of it. One of the few Cybertronian empaths she was the ideal mate for him. Feeling his shoulders slump, Soundwave fought for control. He was determined not to let the other decepticons see him in this weakened state.

Suddenly he heard a loud beeping. "What the..?" Then he noticed the device in his hands it was the source of the noise and a red light on the top of it was blinking. It wasn't much larger that a human and by transformer standards that's pretty small. The small screen was displaying a message. It was the Cybertronese equivalent of an SOS. Soundwave stared at the monitor in disbelief. He recognized the frequency the message was on. "That's impossible." he said shaking his head. "She's dead." Still a glimmer of hope flickered in his optics. "Synth?"

Megatron looked at Soundwave incredulously. "You want me to give you a supply of energon to take a small shuttle to these coordinates so you can find your dead girlfriend?" The calm tone of his voice disguised his growing rage. The other decepticons Skywarp and Starscream in particular, were stifling laughs. Megatron, noting this scowled. ' Imagine the audacity of this creature to ask me for our precious resources to go look for a date.' He wanted to wring Soundwave's neck. Ordinarily the communications officer was a rational being but now he was obsessed with finding this Synth person. However, unknown to other decepticons Megatron had been in love once he knew what it was like to lose someone tragically. Maybe that's why he caved in and gave Soundwave the resources for his search. "Very well, however, you will go alone I cannot spare manpower and energon." Soundwave nodded. Although his exterior showed no emotion, his energon pump skipped a beat in excitement.

Checking his navigational equipment, Soundwave held on desperately to his hope that Synth was still alive. He had been flying around for three Earth days and he was almost out of energon. Then a faint blip on the screen caught his attention. The words "Life form detected" flashed on the screen.

"Magnify life form" Soundwave commanded. The monitor flashed and a space pod of sorts appeared. He could not, however make out the being inside. "Initiate tractor beam." With the pod safely aboard Soundwave raced to the holding compartment. With trembling hands he opened the pod and saw his beloved. All the love he thought he had locked away came to the surface. The emotions were so strong that they woke Synth from her hibernation-like recharge. As her optics flickered on and she caught sight of the Decepticon in front of her she gasped.

"Wavesie?!!" She cried out and wrapped her arms around his neck and placed kiss after frantic kiss on his face plate. Soundwave's arms came around her and he returned her embrace, it was the only way for him to let her to know that he still loved her. They broke off their embrace for a moment and looked each other over. She had not changed. She was a petite femme with a delicate frame. Her Purple and green body still drove him wild. She was built like a playbot model and her voice always sounded as if she were singing. "Primus, it's good to see you again Wavesie." Her smile was more beautiful than he remembered.

Where Soundwave couldn't express emotions like anger and sadness there was one emotion he could express no matter what his voice pattern. Lust. Without saying a word he reached out and began to unsnap her breast plate. It fell to the floor with a clatter and his hands went to the perfect orbs that were her breasts. She gasped as he caressed them and arched to meet his touch. It had been so long. He fully intended to take advantage of their privacy. Quickly removing what was left of her armor and removing his own, he wordlessly led her to his in-ship recharge bed. Laying her down he continued to explore her body. He caressed every inch of her smooth metallic skin. She shuddered as his hands grazed the sensitive area around her pleasure interface. He continued to tease her until she could stand no more.

"Soundwave, please!" she begged. Gently parting her legs, the decepticon positioned himself between them and slipped his interface unit into her. Soundwave groaned in pleasure as her warmth enveloped him.

'This is even better than I remember.' he thought between thrusts. Synth opened a direct empathic link with her lover. This intensified the pleasure of their coupling.

"Harder Wave, harder!" Synth panted as she was overcome by the intense feeling of not only receiving his thrusts but giving them as well. She raised her hips to meet his every time he delved into her. They increased tempo, their eyes locked. It was coming now. So close. Coolent beaded on their bodies as they rode their passion faster and faster. Soundwave felt his climax coming with such force he dared not stop it.

Soundwave threw back his head and let out a roar. The only slightly emotional noise he ever made and Synth was the only soul who ever heard it. Soon after his climax her body began to shudder with the first waves of release. "Oh Primus, Yes!" she screamed as she climaxed once, twice, three times. Primus, he was an incredible lover! Finally they came down from their high and lay in each others arms.

"Soundwave?"

"Yes?"

"What will Megatron say when he finds out your in love with an autobot?" Synth asked tentatively.

Soundwave didn't answer. He didn't have one. He just held her tighter. He had no intention of losing her again, even at the risk of Megatron's wrath.

The End?

send fan mail to E. Nigma
return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive