Eyes Wide Shut

by Phoenix
rating: ***+p

Ok guys, here it is! All four pages of it! Just don't wet yourselves, alright? It gets a bit rauchy, even for us perverts! I really should stay off the alt.sex newsgroups.....

Optimus Prime's hand reached out for his notepad computer without looking, his optics concentrating on reading a report by Red Alert on some humans gaining illegal entry to Metroplex. His hand came down on the desk where he thought it should have been and encountered empty space. "Wha...?" he swept his gaze over the desk, not seeing his book anywhere. "Dammit, I know it was right here," he pushed back his chair and glanced under the desk. Nothing. He spun his chair around and looked around the room. For the life of him, he had no idea where he had left it, or if he had inadvertently taken it out of the office without realising it. He tapped his fingers on the desk top, thinking.

"Well, I only had it an hour ago, whatever I did with it, it will be on the surveillance tape," he sighed and reached under his desk, opening a small compartment and switching on a small black unit. Immediately, a screen rose up out of his desk and flickered on. Prime leaned forward and typed a few commands, watching as the screen came to life, showing the view of his office from precisely an hour ago. He was just about to hit the fast forward button when he saw the door to his office open and Springer and Arcee sneak in.

"Huh? Didn't I just see them in the hallway? What did they want?" he frowned, pondering. He continued to watch, seeing the pair stand around for a second then embrace each other and start kissing passionately.

Prime's jaw fell open, making a slight clunking sound as it went so far it hit the bottom of his mask. He couldn't tear his optics away as he saw Springer pick up Arcee and sit her back on the very desk Optimus was sitting at now.

The Autobot commander froze rigid in his chair. He didn't need diagrams to realise what the couple were about to do. Primus knows, he did it regularly enough with Elita. He sat stunned, unable to turn off the viewer as Springer removed his codpiece and positioned himself between the spread thighs of the panting femme lying back on his desk. Optimus knew he should not be letting himself watch this, but he couldn't stop. And besides, it was *his* desk. The vidcam also had sound, the ecstatic cry of Arcee coming through crystal clear as he watched with goggle-eyed optics as Springer penetrated her, his large interface burying itself within her willing body -

"ENOUGH!!" Prime slammed the stop button and bolted to his feet, standing with his hands clenched by his sides and his body trembling. He could not believe what he had seen. He shook his head to clear it and slowly sank back down into the chair, gripping the armrests with frightening intensity, staring at the frozen picture of Springer between the legs of Arcee.

Optimus' gaze lowered to rest directly on the spot on his desk where the couple were positioned on the screen. He found himself staring at it, his CPU replaying the scene over and over again. Springer lifting Arcee; setting her on the desk; thrusting into her. Prime shivered when he began to make out a faint wet mark on the surface. Obviously where Arcee's lubricant had spilled out. The spot was glistening - still wet. Optimus raised one hand and reached out with one finger, barely touching the spot. He jerked his hand back, "What am I doing?!" he cursed himself.

Jumping up from his chair, he walked stiffly over to the sideboard and tore off a paper towel from the dispenser. He moved back to the desk, eyeing it off like a lion would an injured deer. Gingerly, he wiped away the 'evidence', feeling his fingers tingle where some of it came through the paper and ended up on him. When it was gone, he dropped the paper in the bin and ripped off another towel to wipe his hands. He hesitated when he began to wipe his fingers. Giving in to a nagging thought, he raised a finger to his face and sniffed at it.

The response between his legs was immediate. He groaned and gripped his desk for support as his interface flared to life. It recognised the smell of a female ready to be mated. Optimus trembled, switching off his optics and fighting to keep control. He cursed softly. He had subconsciously wanted to see if the smell of another female was different to Elita and if it would have the same effect on him as hers did. The raging erection straining against his codpiece answered those questions. Most definitely.

His optics came back on and he lifted his head, turning it slightly to see the screen. He felt a surge of desire jolt through him, his optics locked on the point on the screen where Springer was joined to Arcee, the triple changer's groin pushed firmly against hers. He shuddered and his hips began making slight thrusting movements, his CPU turning the erotic paused picture into a movie in his head. He could see the potent thrust of Springer's hips, the lithe movements of Arcee as she responded to her mate, the pouting of her lips as she moaned -

Optimus whimpered, folding over and leaning his elbows on his desk, his forehead in his hands. He knew he had to watch the rest of it. There was no way to stop the lurid imaginings of his mind if he didn't. Clenching his jaw, Prime returned to his chair, reaching out and touching 'play'.

Groaning and wet thumping sounds filled the room. Optimus watched avidly as his Aerial Defence Commander wildly thrust into Arcee, Springer's mouth open and his optics flickering as he approached climax. Optimus dazedly reached down and turned off the sound, then reached out and sent a call to Elita.

"Elita One."

"Lita, come to my office. Right now."

There was a pause, "Uh, is something wrong, Optimus? You sound a bit ..... strained?"

Optimus' hands shook as he dropped a hand down to rest on his codpiece, "You have no idea...." he murmured. Confused, the Femme Commander cut the link and proceeded to her mate's office. When she reached his door, she knocked, then entered, seeing Optimus sitting behind his desk with a rather dazed look on his face as he stared at a screen which had popped up from his desk. She became worried, "Optimus?", walking around to him. She stopped rather abruptly when she saw what was showing on the screen.

"Oh my god......"

"Yeah."

"Isn't that....?"

"Uh huh,"

"In your.....?"

"Uh huh,"

"*On* your....."

"Yep,"

"Oh my god."

Elita clutched at the back of Optimus chair, starting to feel weak at the knees. Her optics became even wider than before when Springer grunted rather dramatically and folded over Arcee's trembling body, his legs shaking as he quite obviously climaxed inside of her. Elita blinked, watching as Arcee's thighs clenched spasmodically around Springer's waist. In her wildest erotic dreams she would never have been able to come up with what she was seeing in front of her optics.

Elita jumped when she felt a trickle of lubricant down her thigh. The show was turning her on. Optimus looked up at her, his dazed look becoming one of burning need. He stood up, his optics locking onto hers as he picked her up and slid her onto his desk. Standing between her legs, he nuzzled her neck, "Shall we show them the way the 'professionals' do it?" he murmured. Elita laughed, one hand reaching down between his legs and smoothly removing his codpiece, "Certainly," she purred, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder.

As Prime removed her breastplate and his mask, and began to kiss his way down her neck, Elita snaked one hand behind her back and pressed the rewind button, the tape returning to the beginning and starting again....... Optimus' optics peered over her shoulder, his hot erection rubbing against her thigh as he moved slightly to get a better view.

Elita gasped then slapped his chest, "Hey Romeo, don't forget about me!".

His haughty optics returned to hers, "Never," he pushed inside of her, almost collapsing at the incredible sensation as the head of his interface spread her lips and moved smoothly inside. Elita reared back, her arms locking around his neck and her legs jerking. For a second, Prime stayed still, his optics switched off to let himself drown in the moment, then he began to move, his hips scraping the insides of her thighs and getting covered with lubricant as he delved deeply into her.

They moved together, the sounds of their coupling mingling with those of Springer and Arcee's. Optimus Prime's hands gripped her waist, then began exploring her torso, running over her breasts as she arched up with his every thrust. Her nipples fit into the palm of his hand, causing her to groan loudly. Elita began to pant as she got closer to her climax, her hands clutching his where they rested on her belly as he leaned over her, the movement of his hips increasing and slamming his erection into her.

When Elita heard the orgasmic cry of Arcee, she couldn't stop herself. Crying out, she pushed her body against her mate's and trembled, her interface squeezing tightly around Prime's rock solid erection. Optimus looked at the screen, just in time to catch Springer ejaculating into Arcee. That was enough to set Prime off. His first spurt of ejaculate was so powerful and shocking that it made him take a step back, pulling out of Elita. Gritting his jaw, he grabbed onto the waist of the thrashing femme beneath him and thrust forward, the head of his interface still squirting come as he once more spread her lips and pushed inside of her, crying out as he buried himself up to the hilt. He shook, his optics going off line as he came again at the incredible sensation of entering Elita while coming.

Finally, everything died down, the Autobot commander lying on top of the gasping femme and panting harshly. Elita struggled to lift her head, "What happened to you? You fell out!" she said hoarsely, a wicked smile on her lips. Prime smiled shakily, "Sorry," he rasped, "I saw Springer and ...." he shook his head slightly. Elita chuckled, raising a finger and dragging it down his cheek, causing him to shudder, "I don't mind in the least. You made me come *twice* doing that!".

Optimus looked surprised, "Really?" .

Elita just smiled and hugged him, "Really."

After resting for a few minutes, they disentangled themselves, Elita perching on the edge of his desk and watching as he grabbed a towel and cleaned himself up a bit, wincing as he ran the towel over his limp member.

"Hurts?" Elita asked. Prime grimaced, "No, just very,...um, sensitised. Ow."

The femme commander sighed, "What are we going to do about those two?", eyeing off the now silent vid screen. Prime tossed the towel aside and shrugged, "Nothing. I can't exactly call them into my office, smack their hands and say 'don't do it again!'. Then they would know that we .......ah, 'ahem'..*watched* them."

Elita hugged one knee to her bare chest, "Mmm. Alright, I guess its just our secret then. Do you think we can con them into a second round?" she said mischievously.

Optimus smiled, "You better believe it......"

The End

send fan mail to Phoenix

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive