The Fire in Us All

by Springer
rating:***+bp

Phoenix carefully stood out of sight in their quarters, the restraints in hand as she waited for her mate's arrival. Everything was in place and ready to go; the whip, the scented body polish, and she was wearing the newest item that just came in from Cybertron: the edible breastplate. It was slightly uncomfortable, but nothing she couldn't handle. Besides, she planned on being too busy to notice. She heard some footsteps outside the door, then heard the tapping of keys. Her smile widened at the thought of what she was about to do; Magnus needed this, and so did she. Finally, the doors slid open and Magnus walked in. He dropped his notebook onto the table and looked around for her. When he couldn't see her, he shrugged, thinking she was still on-duty, then trotted towards the bedroom. The crimson femme grinned; this was perfect.

She quietly followed him into the bedroom, silently shutting the sliding door behind her. Magnus kept the lights off, much to Phoenix's relief, and lied down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. She stood out of sight for what seemed like an eternity before his optics started to dim. Phoenix practically whooped in excitement, but barely held it in as she quietly made her way to the bed. First she strapped the restraints to the bedpost, yanking on it a few times to make sure it would hold. Then, she ever so softly moved towards his hands, the restraints open and ready to be secured, and then quickly snapped them over his wrists. Magnus's optics powered up so quickly she thought they would short out, then Magnus roared, "DEATHANGEL?!"

Phoenix frowned; why would he think that she was her? She switched on the light and Magnus turned towards her, relief written on his face when he saw that she was not Deathangel. But that didn't explain his outburst. "Why did you think I was Deathangel? I'm the only one with access to this room!" Magnus darted his optics around, plainly trying to think of a story to tell her. Phoenix sauntered over to him and leaned over until her face was inches from his optics. "Don't even bother lying. I know you better than that, Ultra Magnus." Her low tone persuaded him that he should just spill it, and he sighed heavily before continuing. "She, uh, broke in a few times, and, uh, we sort of....you know." Phoenix's lips thinned and her optics narrowed as she asked, "Before or after we got together?" Magnus looked at her and said, "Before."

The crimson femme sighed in relief and caressed his cheek, a small smile over her lips. "I'm glad." The smile turned into a grin as Magnus struggled a bit in his restraints. "Would you mind releasing me, then? I'm kind of tired...." Phoenix gave him a small peck on the lips before answering. "Yes, I would mind. I have plans for you this evening, Mags, so you better get used to those. You're going to be in them for a while." Magnus's jaw dropped as Phoenix stood up and revealed what had been hidden from his view. His optics widened as he saw her hold up the whip and run it along her body, her optics dimming with desire as the black leather moved over her supple body. She walked over and ran the whip's length over Magnus's body, enjoying his squirms and whimpers of delight as she began her little 'torture' session.

"Now, let's go over the rules," she began, standing in front of the bed with her legs spread open, giving him a peek at her glistening interface. "First of all, I am in charge. I tell you what to do and how to do it, and if you don't do it, then-" *CRACK* "understand?" Magnus nodded, his optics wide and his body stiff. Phoenix walked over to the side of the bed, Magnus watching her every move, and she leaned over him, her breastplate inches from his mouth. "Take off my armor," she said, the whip dangling from one hand. Magnus opened his mouth to speak and Phoenix slid her breastplate into his mouth, the softness of it melting into small puddles in his mouth. Magnus gasped, then realized what he was supposed to do. He began licking off the breastplate as Phoenix closed her optics and moaned.

When she felt his mouth begin sucking her exposed breasts, she opened her optics and pulled away, relishing in his whimper as he tried to reach out and touch her. *CRACK* The whip landed on his thigh, Magnus crying out as fire danced up his leg. He looked up at her with wide optics, silently asking what that was for. She ignored him, running a hand over his cod-piece, feeling a slight bulge underneath the strong metal. She grinned at him, unfolding her silver wings and flapping them in anticipation. She reached for the latches and undid them, taking his cod-piece off and letting it slip from her fingers as she gaped at his swollen interface. She looked straight into his optics as she started coiling up the whip. "Are you going to be a good boy, or do I have to keep using the whip?" Magnus arched his back, his hips rising up off the bed as he said, "I'll behave."

"Good. Now relax." Reluctantly, Magnus lowered his hips, his raging erection oozing pre-come from the tip as Phoenix reached over to the nightstand. Her breast lightly touched his sensitive skin and Magnus nearly yelped. He bit down on his lip as he felt her nipple scrape across his chest. When she was back in his line of sight, Magnus saw a slim bottle in her hand. She opened it up and squeezed a bit of liquid into her hand, then closed the bottle again. She rubbed it into her hands and gently started rubbing it on his chest in slow circles. Magnus caught a whiff of lime, then put everything together. He shut his optics and marveled at her touch, the subtle hint of lime winding it's way into his CPU, relaxing his body as well as stimulating it. His interface became harder, a small moan escaping his lips as Phoenix began moving lower.

When her hands reached his stomach, Magnus growled low in his throat, all rational thought leaving his mind as pure desire engulfed him. He again tried freeing his hands, but he just wasn't strong enough. He was at the mercy of his mate, who loved teasing him to utter madness. But this was no mere teasing; this was pure sexual torture, and Primus help him, he was enjoying every agonizing minute. Her lime-scented hands moved ever closer to his rock hard erection, lubricant streaming from her hot core as she relished his pained expression. She was driving him crazy and she knew it. But she was going to have to end this soon; her own arousal was starting to reach its peak as well. Her hands wrapped around his interface and his hips rocked off the bed, a strangled cry tearing out of his throat. The combination of the scented polish with her touch was sending him closer to release. She could feel his interface tremble as his release neared with each passing second. Time to act fast.

Phoenix slid her body towards his erection, her interface leaving a trail of sticky lubricant along his legs as she positioned herself close to him. She raised her hips, and for the barest of seconds, she looked down at her mate and smiled. Then, she impaled herself along his length and immediately began thrusting in and out. Magnus thrust into her as well, going at a frantic pace that hinted at his enormous need. Her wings flapped at the same pace as their thrusts, sending a fair breeze down on her mate's body, cooling it as he increased the speed of his thrusts yet again. When he arched his body and screamed her name, a flood of ejaculate rushed into her and triggered a powerful orgasm. The crimson femme howled her release as waves of pleasure washed over her body, powerful spasms inside her tightening around her mate's interface.

Magnus came again, this time not as powerfully as before, sending a smaller trickle of ejaculate into her body. They spent a few minutes resting, panting heavily from the effort as Phoenix's wings lay spread open, trembling a bit. Phoenix looked down at him and smiled, tracing a pattern on his chest with one finger. "Feel better?" she asked, his limp interface still inside her. Magnus could only nod, exhaustion quickly taking its hold over him. He didn't even notice her pull off him, undo his wrists and put away the restraints. Didn't notice her fold into his body and lay her wings across him, stroking his jaw with one hand. He quickly slipped into recharge, followed soon by his mate. They slept soundly, not even dreaming as their bodies demanded rest. The moon bathed them in soft light as the night went on without them.

THE END

send fan mail to Springer

return to Phantom's Adult Fanfic Mini-Archive